Please read all the information below, before booking using the online bookings system and paying a deposit with a credit/debit card.
To pay your remaining balance due when arriving to the caravan park, either use our pay now tab (at the bottom of this page) to pay with a credit/debit card or bring cash on the day.
Alternatively, you can Contact Us and we can book you in by telephone 01873 810397 (no deposit required) or answer any queries you may have.
ATTENTION ALL VISITORS
To reduce the spread of Coronavirus
(COVID-19) we ask that ALL paying customers self-screen before entering the caravan park
We are to not allowing visitors to paying customers on the caravan park at the present time
Please DO NOT enter if:
1. You have a persistent cough or respiratory problems
2. You have a high temperature (above 38 C) or signs of a fever
3. You have had contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or shown any of the above symptoms
If you are displaying any of the above symptoms please return home and contact NHS 111 for advice
Please follow the guidance below if you are safe to enter:
1. Wash your hands using soap and water or alcohol based hand sanitiser immediately on entry
2. Avoid touching surfaces where possible and avoid touching your face with your hands
3. If you need to cough or sneeze, use a tissue and bin it after use (sleeve if no tissue available)
4. Follow social distancing rules, keep a safe distance
Riverside Caravan Park is open from March 1st to October 31st.
Please note before booking we are an Adult’s only (over 18 years of age) Caravan Park.
All Bank Holiday bookings must be made for a period of at least 3 nights consecutive. Any bookings made for 1 or 2 nights will be refunded automatically.
Pitch price per night £23
- Awnings – No charge and no ground sheets please
- Electric Hookup – 10 amp (discount can be given for no electric)
- 2 people (discount can be given for just one person)
- One Vehicle per pitch
- Free use of shower block with underfloor heating.
When booking online please note any extras required and pay for them on arrival to the site.
Dogs are charged at £1per night and a maximum of two per pitch, unless previously agreed with site management prior to booking. Dogs must be approved by site management before they are let on to site.
An extra person can be added to the pitch price at £5 per night. We only accept a maximum of three people per pitch.
Large twin axle Motorhomes on the tarmac pitches only.
Only tents up to 2 berth in size. All tent bookings must be made over the telephone and for a maximum of four nights stay.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the pitch price is payable at the time of booking, the rest of the amount is to be paid in cash on arrival at reception or after visiting a cash point in Crickhowell village.
In the event of a cancellation we can not offer a refund, however it is possible for a deposit be moved to another booking at our discretion within the same calendar year.
Check-in time is after 12 pm and before 6 pm (Check out 11am, a later departure can be arranged if required). If early or late, please contact us by phone to let us know.
All bookings online must be made 24 hours in advance. Please ring 01873 810397 for booking on the same day as arrival.
You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away. The site will not accept liability for accident, injury, loss or damage to persons or property occupying or using any part of the site however caused.