The following rules & expected conduct guidelines while on site are in place for all Guests, Occupiers & Users of Riverside Caravan Park to help create a safe & enjoyable environment for ALL over the duration of their stay with us.
- All new arrivals and visitors to Riverside Caravan Park MUST initially report to reception and register their vehicle, Party number & any animals with us immediately upon arrival with NO exception.
- Only ONE vehicle per Pitch is permitted at any time unless permission to the contrary has been previously arranged & agreed with us, All vehicles must be road legal & driven with care & observing our site MAXIMUM speed limit of 8MPH while on the Park. Vehicles must then keep to the authorised parking spaces agreed and not cause obstruction at any time. Vehicles must not arrive and / or leave the Park at unsociable hours (22:00-08:00) please check with reception where to Park if vehicle movements are Occasionally required at unsociable hours during your stay with us.
- Group bookings of 3 or more pitches are not accepted. Unless previously arranged & agreed with us. Every effort will be made to accommodate you on a particular or preferred pitch if requested, but this cannot be guaranteed at any time of the season.
- Pitches are only available from 12 noon on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11:00 am on the day of departure unless EARLY ARRIVAL or LATE DEPARTURE has been previously arranged & agreed with us.
- Noise must be kept to a respectful level to others at ALL times & to an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM inaudible to others between the hours of 22:00 – 08:00.
- With exception to dogs currently on the dangerous dogs list well behaved Pets are Welcome at the Park But this will ALWAYS be at Our discretion & on a case by case basis. They must be kept under proper control & on a Lead at ALL times while on Riverside Caravan Park property. They must NOT despoil the Park or cause nuisance to others. Accidents do happen but clear up IMMEDIATELY after, & at NO times will pets be allowed in the Toilet, Shower & Laundry areas.
- Although we do not allow open fires or Fire Pits, Barbecues are permitted for cooking but they must be used in a Safe & respectful manor to other guests, raised off the ground and should not damage the grass, Ensure that any day to day rubbish is deposited in the bins provided, BUT NO GAS CARTRIDGES, CHARCOAL, COALS OR MISSALAINIAS CAMPING OR LARGE HOUSEHOLD ITEMS must be put in ANY of our bins unless previously agreed by us & a Charge May apply.
- Laundering and Pot washing must not take place in the toilets/showers, There are facilities for this on site & this is the ONLY area outside your unit that this will be permitted.
- Each occupier must have Access to & be familiar with using their OWN fire extinguisher inside their unit, The addition of CO / Smoke Alarms are also strongly advised.
- All units must be fully insured. Riverside Caravan Park will not accept liability whatsoever for loss or damage to the property of the Occupier, Guests or any member of his/her family.
- The Named person who Booked & / or Paid for the Pitch will be responsible for the conduct of their Party & / or Guests, Serious or repeated infringements of any of the above might result in your immediate requirement to vacate without refund.. Please ensure Cleanliness of the Pitch & enforcement of these rules & Guidelines at all times.
- No commercial signed vehicles are allowed on the Park Unless by prior arrangement & agreed by us.
- CCTV is in use on site.
Behaviour Standards for all customers at Riverside Caravan Park:
By paying a fee to be on the Caravan Park you agree for yourself and all people who use or visit the Caravan to adopt the following standards of behaviour:
1. To act in a courteous and considerate manner towards anyone visiting, using or working on the Caravan Park including us, our staff, other customers of ours and users of other caravans.
2.1 Not to:
2.2 Commit any criminal offence at the Caravan Park.
2.3 Commit any acts of vandalism or nuisance.
2.4 Use fireworks.
2.5 Keep or carry any firearm or any other weapon at the Park.
2.6 Use any unlawful drugs.
2.7 Create undue noise or disturbance.
2.8 Carry on any trade or business at the Park.
2.9 Permit anyone who is to your knowledge (including yourself) on the Sex Offenders Register compiled under the Sex Offenders Act 1997 to visit the Caravan Park.
2.11 You accept that any breach of these behaviour standards may bring about the termination of your paid fee and removal from the Caravan Park, with the Police notified.
2.12 Should you become aware of any other customer at the Caravan Park not following the standards of behaviour detailed above then you will report any such behaviour to the Park Owner or the warden.
The proprietor reserves the right to refuse admission even if previously booked & enforce above.