By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The materials on Riverside Caravan Park’s web site are provided “as is”. Riverside Caravan Park makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Riverside Caravan Park does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Riverside Caravan Park or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Riverside Caravan Park’s Internet site, even if Riverside Caravan Park or a Riverside Caravan Park authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Riverside Caravan Park’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Riverside Caravan Park does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Riverside Caravan Park may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Riverside Caravan Park does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Riverside Caravan Park has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Riverside Caravan Park of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Riverside Caravan Park’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Payment processing services for Providers on FareHarbor are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service (collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”). By agreeing to these terms or continuing to operate as a Provider on FareHarbor, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time.
We accept most Credit/ Debit cards as well as Apple Pay. If you would like to pay another way please Contact Us.
We do not store any Payment Information.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
We reserve the right to terminate any services we provide without reason or notice. You must abide by the campsite rules at Riverside Caravan Park, at all times.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
12. Copyright and Ownership.
All of the content featured or displayed on the Service, including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, sound, and illustrations (“Content”), is owned by Riverside Caravan Park, its licensors, vendors, agents or its Content providers. All elements of the Service, including without limitation the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. The Service may only be used for the intended purpose for which such Service is being made available. You are authorized to view, play, print and download copyrighted documents, audio and video found on our Service for personal, informational, and non-commercial purposes only. You may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the Service. The Service, its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Riverside Caravan Park or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on the Service.
We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to Riverside Caravan Park. We reserve the right to remove any material alleged to be infringing without prior notice and without liability to you. When appropriate, we will also terminate your account if you are determined to be a repeat infringer. If you believe that your copyrighted information has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a notice that complies with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to Riverside Caravan Park.
All bookings on this website are to be confirmed by Riverside Caravan Park. Riverside Caravan Park reserves the right to amend or cancel a booking at any time.
- A contract between you and the owners will come into existence when we receive payment and accept your booking by issuing a confirmation of booking for the holiday dates shown in the rental agreement. The contract binds you & all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms & conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract & loss of the booking.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the pitch price is payable at the time of booking. Bookings made less than six weeks before your arrival date must be accompanied by the full amount of the holiday charge.
- The balance must be paid so as to arrive no later than six weeks before the commencement of your holiday. If the balance is not received by the due date then your holiday will be treated as a cancellation and the client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent.
- All cancellations must be immediately notified by telephone and then in writing. If you cancel your holiday more than 6 weeks before it is due to start then your deposit will be forfeit. If you cancel less than 6 weeks prior to the holiday then the full balance remains due and is not refundable.
- We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance. If you choose not to then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
- Your booking will not be cancelled by the owner except in exceptional circumstances. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly refund all payments made. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
- The number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed four people and only those people listed on the booking form can occupy the pitch. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under eighteen years of age.
- Riverside Caravan Park reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
- Tenancies normally commence at 12pm unless otherwise agreed and guests are required to vacate the pitch by 11 am on the day of departure. This allows the pitch to be emptied and prepared for incoming guests.
- Damage to property – Please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. In the event that you notice damage in your accommodation please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action.
- The owner reserves the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition.
- The internet connection is available (at no extra cost) subject to technical availability.
- The owner shall not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the building or grounds or services
- Children under 18 are not allowed on the campsite
- We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking (or their guests) may impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of others.
- Any problem or complaint which the client may have concerning their holiday must be immediately reported directly to us/our representatives and we will endeavour to put matters right. Any complaints not reported to us/the property manager at the time and only reported after the client has returned from holiday will not be considered by the proprietor.
- This property is privately owned. We expect all guests to enjoy the facilities and treat the campsite with the same respect that they would with their own house.
14. Table Mountain Challenge
Riverside and its owners take no responsibility for any cost, damage or harm to anyone doing the table mountain challenge. It is a fun challenge to be enjoyed but you should use your own judgement for taking part. Any injuries sustained whilst attempting the challenge are not the fault of the Riverside Caravan park and its owners.
Last Updated On 03-Oct-2022
Effective Date 03-Oct-2022
Information We Collect:
We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Payment Info
- Vehicle Registration,
How We Collect Your Information:
We collect/receive information about you in the following manner:
- When a user fills up the registration form or otherwise submits personal information
- Interacts with the website
- From public sources
How We Use Your Information:
We will use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Marketing/ Promotional
- Creating user account
- Enforce T&C
- Processing payment
- Administration info
- Manage customer order
- Dispute resolution
- Manage user account
If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only on receiving your consent and then, only for the purpose(s) for which grant consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
How We Share Your Information:
We will not transfer your personal information to any third party without seeking your consent, except in limited circumstances as described below:
- Marketing agencies
We require such third party’s to use the personal information we transfer to them only for the purpose for which it was transferred and not to retain it for longer than is required for fulfilling the said purpose.
Retention Of Your Information:
Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at Riversidecaravanpark@outlook.com. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
You may opt-out of direct marketing communications or the profiling we carry out for marketing purposes by writing to us at Riversidecaravanpark@outlook.com.
Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Third Party Links & Use Of Your Information:
Grievance / Data Protection Officer:
If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available with us, you may email our Grievance Officer at Riverside Caravan Park, RIVERSIDE CARAVAN PARK, New Rd, Crickhowell, Powys, email: Riversidecaravanpark@outlook.com. We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.